Looking for a reliable smartphone that can accompany you while working and gaming? We will illustrate all related to Nothing Phone (1) Vs OnePlus 10R 5G. OnePlus 10R 5G Was released on September 22, 2022. On the other hand, Nothing Phone (1) was launched on July 12, 2022. Both smartphones were released this year itself which means they are currently available in the market. So, if you are confused about whether to buy Nothing Phone (1) Vs OnePlus 10R 5G, then this article is for you. Stay tuned and keep reading!
Nothing Phone (1) VS Oneplus 10R: Price and availability
If you want to purchase any of these smartphones, you can buy them online and offline. Visit the official websites of iQOO and Nothing Phone (1) or Amazon and Flipkart. Both smartphones are available in more than two variants, and prices for the same vary accordingly. The Nothing Phone (1) with 8GB RAM and 128GB is available at ₹27,499. On the other hand, the OnePlus 10R 5G with 8GB RAM and 128GB is available at ₹32,999.
Nothing Phone (1) VS OnePlus 10R: Specifications
Nothing Phone (1) Vs OnePlus 10R has a considerable difference in price and specifications. We discussed the price and availability of Nothing Phone (1) Vs OnePlus 10R earlier, and now we will move forward with the specifications.
Nothing Phone (1):
- The nothing (1) smartphone has an elegant style and a simplistic design. It has a 6.55-inch long full HD+ Display.
- It is equipped with the Android 12 operating system that focuses on improving performance and smoothness.
- If your priority in your next smartphone is an excellent camera, then Nothing (1) has an exemplary dual-camera configuration. It has two superior 50MP sensors for outstanding authenticity and a 16MP front camera.
- The Nothing (1) smartphone has a Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G+ processor that provides the necessary speed for uninterrupted operation and engaging gaming.
- It’s terrific 4500mAh battery power and 15W wireless charging, and dual charging support, you can conveniently enhance your productivity to another level.
- This phone incorporates simple yet resilient recycled fibre packaging made with 100% recycled aluminium and over 50 % of the plastic components originating from bio-based and repurposed sources.
- This smartphone has 6.7 Inches,120 Hz IRIS Display with other features such as Hyper Touch Mode, Reading Mode, Night Mode, Eye Comfort Mode, and Auto brightness
- It has OxygenOS based on Android 12 and MTK D8100 Max.
- OnePlus 10R 5G comes with 50MP Main Camera with Sony IMX766 and 2MP Macro Camera with Dual LED Flash and 16MP Front (Selfie) Camera.
- It has lesser battery power than Redmi K50i 5G 5000 mAh with 80W SuperVOOC. In-Display Fingerprint sensor.
|Product Name||Nothing Phone (1)||OnePlus 10R 5G|
|Model||Phone (1)||10R 5G|
|Display||6.55 inch HD+||6.7 inch 120Hz Fluid OLED|
|Operating System||Android 12||OxygenOS Based on Android 12|
|Rear Camera||50MP + 50MP||50MP+8MP+2MP|
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G+||MTK D8100 Max|
|Fingerprint Sensor||In-Display Fingerprint Sensor||In-display Fingerprint Sensor|
That was all about Nothing Phone (1) VS Oneplus 10R. We hope this detailed discussion helped you to make the right decision. However, you can contact us if you still have questions or queries regarding the same. We will try our best to provide a reliable solution. Also, let us know what you want to read about in our upcoming articles. Your suggestions will help other readers and us as well. We will be delighted to hear from our fellow readers.
Also Read: Poco M5 Vs Realme C35