Buying a smartphone these days isn’t as expensive as you think, Poco M5 Vs Realme C35 will justify this statement itself. Both of these smartphones are available at an affordable price along with all the latest features. If you are also looking for a low priced and affordable smartphone then this detailed discussion of Poco M5 Vs Realme C35 is all you need. You must know that, Poco M5 was released on september 05, 2022 and Realme C35 was launched on March 12, 2022. As you can see, both have been released recently and are available in the market.
Poco M5 Vs Realme C35: Price and Availability
These smartphones are available in a couple of colors and variants. Poco M5 is priced at Rs.10,499 and comes with 4GB RAM and 64GB storage. On the other hand, Realme C35 is available at Rs.11,999. To purchase Poco M5 Vs Realme C35, you can visit their respective official websites, Amazon, or Flipkart. Alternative, prospective buyers can visit the offline stores to buy either of these smartphone. Let’s move on to the specifications of Poco M5 Vs Realme C35.
Poco M5 Vs Realme C35: Specifications
Now, we will discuss about the features offered by Poco M5 Vs Realme C35. Both the smartphones are good options however, they possess different features that we will illustrate shortly along with the table. Read all the detailed thoroughly and then make a rational decision.
- This smartphone has 6.58 inch FHD+ smart display with 90Hz variable refresh rate that makes everything better and smoother.
- It is powered by the 6nm MediaTek Helio G99 Processor. It ensures efficiency and sustainability of performance.
- The 50MP ultra HD triple AI camera system with outstanding AI Algorithm image optimisation.
- This smartphone has a flat edge design that offers a comfortable grip. Additionally, it’s fine leather-like texture is also stain resistant.
- Some other features possessed by Poco M5 are NFC, IR Blaster, MIUI, memory extension, side fingerprint sensor, and 3.5 mm headphone jack.
- Realme C35 has 6.6 inch FHD Fullscreen Display with 2408*1080 resolution and 180Hz touch sampling rate.
- It is powered with Unisoc T616 Processor with enhance the user experience.
- This smartphone has 5000mAh Lithium-ion polymer battery power with 18 W power adapter enhances the battery life of this smartphone within a short time.
- Capture clear photos with 50MP AI Triple Camera as it come equipped with 3 specially designed lenses that allow you to experiment with photography.
- This smartphone has 8.1 mm slim design with lightweight that compliment it’s look and usage.
|Product Name||Poco M5||Realme C35|
|Display||6.58 inch Full HD+ Display||6.6 inch IPS LCD with FHD resolution|
|Refresh rate||240Hz||60 Hz|
|Operating System||Android 12||Realme UI R edition based on Android 11|
|Rear Camera||50MP + 2MP||50MP+Macro+B&W|
|Processor||Mediatek Helio G99||Unisoc T616|
|Fingerprint Sensor||Side Mounted Fingerprint Scanner||Side-mounted|
|Battery||5000 mAh Lithium-ion Polymer Battery||5000 mAh|
|Charging||22.5W power Adaptor||18W Quick Charge|
That was all about Poco M5 Vs Realme C35. We hope this detailed discussion helped you to make the right decision. However, if you still have questions or queries regarding the same, you can contact us. We will try our best to provide a reliable solution. Also, let us know what you want to read about in our upcoming articles. Your suggestions will help other readers and us as well. We will be delighted to hear from our fellow readers.
Also Read: Realme 9i 5G Vs Vivo T1 5G