Realme Pad X Vs Xiaomi Pad 5 is closely discussed in this article. Both tablets have commendable features for affordable prices. However, that is the very reason that put prospective buyers in dilemma. With the help of this article, we will help you with the same problem. All the details of Realme Pad X Vs Xiaomi Pad 5 will be illustrated thoroughly and by the end of this article, you will be sure which one to buy.
Realme Pad X Vs Xiaomi Pad 5 – Price and Availability
Both Realme Pad X and Xiaomi Pad 5 are available at an affordable price and there is a minor difference in their prices. These tables are available in two different RAM and ROM combinations. Prices for Realme Pad X is starting from Rs.25,999 and that of Xiaomi Pad 5 are starting from Rs.26,999. You can purchase these tablets from their official websites, Amazon, or Flipkart. Further, we will discuss about the features offered by these tablets.
Realme Pad X Vs Xiaomi Pad 5: Specifications
Now, we will take a look at the Specifications of Realme Pad X Vs Xiaomi Pad 5. The features of both tablets are illustrated below and in the table as well. You will get a pen with both of the tablets to enhance your working experience. Please read the specifications carefully o make the right decision.
Realme Pad X:
- The Realme Pad X is 5G compatible, which means this super-fast technology will make everything smoother and faster.
- Its snapdragon 6nm 5G Octa-Core Processor will ensure powerful performance with reduced power consumption.
- This tablet is equipped with all-new limelight features.
- In comparison with Realme Pad, the screen size and screen-to-body ratio are newly upgraded. The Display of Realme Pad X is 10.95 inches long with WUXGA+ ultra clear resolution.
- Further, it has 8340mAh mega Battery power with 33W Dart Charge that will give a massive power bank to work on it all day long.
- It comes with the Realme Pencil that weighs 16.5g.
Xiaomi Pad 5:
- This Tablet has a 10.95-inch long display that brings class-leading details and extraordinary colors.
- Xiaomi Pad 5 comes with a 120Hz refresh rate. So, browsing through web pages, scrolling through the UI, and even gaming would be buttery smooth.
- The Qualcomm Snapdragon 860 will ensure responsiveness while playing games and using multiple apps.
- With extra-large 8720mAh battery power (33W fast charging) you can work without getting interrupted.
- Xiaomi Pad 5’s Pen is mightier than the finger with 4096 levels of pressure sensitivity.
|Product Name||Realme Pad X||Xiaomi Pad 5|
|Model||Pad X||Pad 5|
|Display||11-inch WUXGA+ Display||11-inch WQHD+ high-resolution display|
|OS||Android 12||MIUI for Pad|
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 695||Qualcomm Snapdragon 860|
|Graphics Processors||Adreno 619||NA|
|Battery Capacity||8340 mAh Lithium Ion||8720mAh long-lasting battery|
|Charging||33W Dart Charge||33W fast charging|
|Microphone||Dual-mic Noise Cancellation||4 speakers Dolby Atmos Supported|
That was all about Realme Pad X Vs Xiaomi Pad 5. We hope this detailed discussion helped you to make the right decision. However, if you still have questions or queries regarding the same, you can contact us. We will try our best to provide a reliable solution. Also, let us know what you want to read about in our upcoming articles. Your suggestions will help other readers and us as well. We will be delighted to hear from our fellow readers.
Also Read: Realme Pad X Vs Oppo Pad Air