Oppo Enco Buds 2 VS Redmi Buds 3 Lite: Full Comparison
Oppo Enco Buds 2 Vs Redmi Buds 3 Lite are two options for those who are looking for low-priced earbuds. Both are available at a reasonable price and consist of diverse specifications that we will discuss further in this article. You must know that both earbuds have been released recently and are currently available in the market. However, there are plenty of options in the market but finding one that suits best your requirement is slightly difficult to find. Here is the detailed discussion of Oppo Enco Buds 2 Vs Redmi Buds 3 Lite, please read attentively and let us know your views on this.
Oppo Enco Buds 2 VS Redmi Buds 3 Lite: Price and Availability
As mentioned before, Oppo Enco Buds 2 Vs Redmi Buds 3 Lite has been released recently and is available in the market. To purchase these earbuds you can visit their official website, Amazon, or Flipkart. There is a slight difference in the prices of Oppo Enco Buds 2 Vs Redmi Buds 3 Lite. The Oppo Enc Buds 2 is available at ₹2,199 and the Redmi Buds 3 Lite is priced at ₹1,640.
Oppo Enco Buds 2 VS Redmi Buds 3 Lite: Specifications
The prices and availability of Oppo Enco Buds 2 Vs Redmi Buds 3 Lite have been illustrated earlier. Now, we will take a look at the specifications offered by these EarBuds. Read them thoroughly to choose the right one and if you come across any situation then you can let us know.
Oppo Enco Buds 2:
- Oppo Enco Buds 2 has a 10mm Large Titanized Driver with stronger bass to provide an amazing listening experience to its users.
- It promises up to 28 hours of listening time as it comes with a longer battery life and will be fully charged within 1.5 hours.
- With the help of AI Deep Noise cancellation for calls, you can communicate in chaos without any interruption.
- It is equipped with Binaural Low Latency with Bluetooth v5.2 transmission for a faster and more stable response.
Redmi Buds 3 Lite:
- Other than its low price, it consists of multiple features. Redmi Buds 3 Lite comes with an ergonomic design that brings effortless comfort and keeps it secure in your ears even during exercise.
- The brand-new Bluetooth core specification version 5.2 brings significantly improved anti-interference capabilities.
- With the Type-C Charging port, a single charge is enough for up to 5 hours of use. It promises up to 18 hours of long battery life once fully charged.
- The 6mm dynamic driver has been expertly tuned by the Xiaomi sound lab, ensuring consistent audio quality.
- Redmi Buds 3 Lite also has Noise cancellation for calls so you can enjoy seamless, clear calls with effective anti-interference technology.
|Model||Oppo Enco Buds 2||Redmi Buds 3 Lite|
|Noise Cancellation||AI Deep NOise Cancellation for Calls||Available|
|Driver Size||10mm Large Titanized Driver||6mm dynamic driver|
|Connectivity||Bluetooth v5.2||Bluetooth v5.2|
|Charging Time||1.5 hours||2 hours|
|Playback Time||28hours||18 hours|
|Water Resistant||IPX4 Water Resistance||IP54* dust and water resistance|
We have thoroughly discussed the price, availability, and specifications of Oppo Enco Buds 2 Vs Redmi Buds 3 Lite. You can contact us if you have something to add or any queries regarding these products. Alternatively, you can leave your questions in the comment section, we will try our best to provide a reliable answer. We hope you found this article helpful and if you have any suggestions for improvement then please let us know.
Also Read: Realme TechLife Buds T100 Vs Realme Buds Air 3 Neo