Motorola G42 Vs Motorola G52 are closely differentiated in this article. If you are looking for smartphones below Rs.15,000 range then Motorola G42 Vs Motorola G52 are two good options. We won’t recommend these without looking thoroughly, so stay tuned and keep reading. Both belong to the same brand and same series but are different models. You must know that Motorola G42 was released on July 01, 2022, and Motorola G52 launched on April 12, 2022. Now, we will move further with the price, availability, and specifications of Motorola G42 Vs Motorola G52.
Motorola G42 VS Motorola G52: Price and Availability
As mentioned earlier, both smartphones were released a couple of months before which means they are currently available in the market. Prospective buyers can purchase these smartphones offline and online from their official respective websites, Amazon, or Flipkart. Motorola G42 Vs Motorola G52 are available in different colours and variants. The prices of Motorola G42 are starting from ₹11,999 and that of Motorola G52 is starting from ₹12,999. There is a minor difference in the prices of these smartphones and differences between the specifications are illustrated below.
Motorola G42 VS Motorola G52: Specifications
If you want to make your decision based on the prices then it won’t be difficult but you might be wrong if you don’t consider the specifications. To make it easier we have illustrated the features offered by these smartphones briefly and in the table.
- Motorola G42 comes with a flattering design in different colours along with a lightweight body to make a great impression.
- It has 6.4 inches AMOLED FHD+ display that renders crystal clear and vibrant details.
- The Dolby Atmos acoustics keeps you engrossed in a multidimensional sound. Additionally, this smartphone features two powerful speakers to ensure an improved bass.
- It is equipped with a 50 MP Quad Function Camera set-up and a 16MP front camera this mobile allows you to capture clear shots even under dimming light conditions.
- The boasting 5000mAh battery power will let you play games, watch your favourite TV series, and do whatever you love without frequently charging your phone.
- Motorola G52 promises smooth and protective viewing with a 90Hz high refresh rate and 360Hz touch sampling rate.
- It also has a Dolby Atmos Audio feature and stereo speakers to let you immerse yourself in the fuller and more multidimensional aural experience.
- Get a power-packed battery capacity with 5000mAh and 33W TurboPower Charger to quickly juice up your phone in just a few minutes.
- It comes with the 50MP + 8MP + 2MP rear and 16MP front camera set-up.
- It is equipped with Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 and a 2.0 GHz octa-core processor that offers blazing-fast graphics.
|Product Name||Motorola G42||Motorola G52|
|Display||6.47 inches Full HD+ AMOLED Display||6.6 inches Full HD+ OLED Display|
|Operating System||Android 12||Android 12|
|Rear Camera||50MP + 8MP + 2MP||50MP + 8MP + 2MP|
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 680||Qualcomm Snapdragon 680|
|Fingerprint Sensor||Fingerprint Reader||Fingerprint Sensor Available|
|Charging||20W||33W TurboPower Charging|
That was all about Motorola G42 VS Motorola G52. We hope this detailed discussion helped you to make the right decision. However, if you still have questions and queries regarding the same then you can contact us. We will try our best to provide a reliable solution. Also, let us know what you want to read about in our upcoming articles. Your suggestions will help other readers and us as well. We will be delighted to hear from our fellow readers.