Motorola Edge 30 Fusion VS Motorola Edge 30 Ultra: Detailed Discussion
Motorola Edge 30 Fusion Vs Motorola Edge 30 Ultra belongs to the same brand but possesses several diverse features along with different price ranges. Actually, they are from the same model series; Edge 30. If you want to purchase a premium price-ranged smartphone from this brand then you should definitely check out Motorola Edge 30 Fusion Vs Motorola Edge 30 Ultra comparison. You must know that both Motorola Edge 30 Fusion and Motorola Edge 30 Ultra were launched on September 8th, 2022. However, there is a considerable price difference between both models.
Motorola Edge 30 Fusion VS Motorola Edge 30 Ultra: Price and Availability
As mentioned before Motorola Edge 30 Fusion Vs Motorola Edge 30 Ultra were released on the same day. Both are available in a couple of variants and colours as well, prices for which will vary accordingly. Motorola Edge 30 Fusion with 8GB RAM and 128GB storage is available at ₹39,999. However, Motorola Edge 30 Ultra with a similar RAM and Storage combination is available at ₹54,999. You can purchase either of these smartphones from the official website of Motorola, Amazon, or Flipkart.
Motorola Edge 30 Fusion VS Motorola Edge 30 Ultra: Specifications
Now, as we have already discussed the prices and availability of Motorola Edge 30 Fusion Vs Motorola Edge 30 Ultra, let’s move forward with the specifications. Both have a considerable price difference and why is that, we will understand with help of the specifications described below:
Motorola Edge 30 Fusion:
- Motorola Edge 30 Fusion has a slender and flawless design that compliments every holder. Along with that, it has a 6.55-inch Full HD+ Display with a 144Hz refresh rate.
- This smartphone is powered with a powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 888+ 5G processor that will engage you with flawless entertainment, creativity, and connectivity with a tonne of exceptional expertise.
- It has a remarkable 50 MP camera setup that makes it possible to take excellent images in any setting. The 32 MP front camera on this phone, along with the innovative Quad Pixel technology, allows you to snap beautiful selfies even in extremely low light.
- With its waterproof design, you won’t have to worry about any unintentional spills or splashes damaging your phone.
- It has a 4400 mAh battery that provides an enormous amount of battery endurance along with 68 W TurboPower charging that enables you to efficiently cruise through the day.
Motorola Edge 30 Ultra:
- It is powered with the Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 processor and delivers outstanding performance, allowing you to easily get great speeds, enhanced image processing, superior battery efficiency, authentic gaming, rich music, and more.
- Capture priceless moments with 200MP + 50MP + 12MP rear and 60MP front cameras.
- Enjoy the entertainment on the 16.94 cm (6.67) FHD+ display’s minimum bezel and beautiful edge-to-edge display.
- Motorola Edge 30 Ultra comes with 4610 mAh battery’s exceptional battery durability. thanks to 125 W TurboPower charging and 50 W of TurboPower wireless charging, which can provide you with a day’s worth of power in just 7 minutes.
|Product Name||Motorola Edge 30 Fusion||Motorola Edge 30 Ultra|
|Model||Edge 30 Fusion||Edge 30 Ultra|
|Display||6.55 inch Full HD+ Display||6.67 inch Full HD+ Display|
|Operating System||Android 12||Android 12|
|Rear Camera||50MP + 13MP + 2MP||200MP + 50MP + 12MP|
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 + Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 Processor|
|Fingerprint Sensor||On screen Fingerprint reader||On screen Fingerprint reader|
|Charging||68W TurboPower Charging||125W TurboPower Charging|
That was all about Motorola Edge 30 Fusion VS Motorola Edge 30 Ultra. We hope this detailed discussion helped you to make the right decision. However, if you still have questions and queries regarding the same then you can contact us. We will try our best to provide a reliable solution. Also, let us know what you want to read about in our upcoming articles. Your suggestions will help other readers and us as well. We will be delighted to hear from our fellow readers.
Also Read: Redmi K50i 5G VS Realme GT Neo 3