Amazfit POP 2 Vs Realme Watch 3 Pro: Full Comparison
Amazfit POP 2 Vs Realme Watch 3 Pro are two prospective options for those who are looking for smartwatches under ₹5000. You may see smartwatches on every other individual’s wrist and there is a reason for that. Well, first of all, these watches keep track of your health and offer plenty of features based on this context. So, if you are dangling in thoughts about whether to buy Amazfit POP 2 Vs Realme Watch 3 Pro then read this article thoroughly.
Amazfit POP 2 Vs Realme Watch 3 Pro: Price and Availability
Amazfit POP 2 Vs Realme Watch 3 Pro are currently available in the market. Prospective buyers can purchase these smartwatches from their respective official websites, Amazon, or Flipkart. You must know that Amazfit POP 2 is available at ₹3,999 and Realme Watch 3 Pro is priced at ₹4,999.
Amazfit POP 2 Vs Realme Watch 3 Pro: Specifications
Now that you have an idea about the price and availability of Amazfit POP 2 Vs Realme Watch 3 Pro, we will move forward with the specifications. Please read the features of these smartwatches to get a thorough understanding of both devices.
Amazfit POP 2:
- The Amazfit POP 2 has a 1.47” AMOLED Display with only 28g weight with a strap. You wouldn’t even feel that you are wearing a watch.
- In the Amazfit POP 2 smartwatch, the viewable area has been 112% bigger than the previous generation model i.e, Amazfit 7 along with keeping the body slim and light.
- It offers ultra-long 18-day battery life with 232mAh battery power. It will take only 120 minutes to charge this smartwatch fully.
- The 120 sports modes smart recognition will keep you posted regarding your various activities. Additionally, it is 5ATM water resistant.
- Staying healthy is our priority and Amazfit will assist you to keep on your toes by tracking your heart rate, blood oxygen, stress, quality sleep, and daytime naps as well.
- Next best thing about this smartwatch is its Built-in Amazon Alexa. You can give instructions verbally and save time.
Realme Watch 3 Pro:
- Realme Watch 3 Pro comes with a high-quality display featuring an up to 4.52 cm (1.78) curved AMOLED display with a screen-to-body ratio of up to 68.7%.
- Its rapid GPS positioning and highly accurate GPS track maps enable you to achieve your fitness goals.
- This smartwatch can operate for up to 10 days on a single charge, it has a 345mAh battery inside and features magnetic charging as well.
- Get detailed health monitoring with various health features including heart rate, blood oxygen level, daily activity, and sleep tracking, this smartwatch lets you use it to keep an eye on your health.
- It comes with more than 110 sports modes which include a plethora of sports activities, this smartwatch can help you achieve your fitness goals.
|Model||Amazfit POP 2||Realme Watch 3 Pro|
|Display||1.47” AMOLED Display||1.78″ Smart AOD AMOLED Display|
|Watch Faces||150+ watch Faces||100+ watch faces|
|Charging Time||120 minutes||150 minutes|
|Bluetooth Version||v5.2||Bluetooth v5.3|
We have thoroughly discussed the price, availability, and specifications of the Amazfit POP 2 Vs Realme Watch 3 Pro. You can contact us if you have something to add or any queries regarding these products. Alternatively, you can leave your questions in the comment section, we will try our best to provide a reliable answer. We hope you found this article helpful and if you have any suggestions for improvement then please let us know.
Also Read: Amazfit POP 2 Smartwatch: Price, Availability, and Specifications