Tecno Pova 4 Vs Moto G72 are two low-price-range smartphones. Prospective buyers can purchase these smartphones online and offline as well. You must know that Tecno Pova 4 was launched on October 10th, 2022. On the other hand, Moto G72 was released on October 3rd, 2022 and its 5G variant has been introduced recently in the market. If you are considering buying either of these smartphones then stay tuned and keep reading this article. We will thoroughly discuss the price, availability, and specifications of Tecno Pova 4 Vs Moto G72.
Tecno Pova 4 Vs Moto G72 – Price and Availability
There is a slight price difference between Teco Pova 4 Vs Moto G72. Both are currently available online on their official websites, Amazon, and Flipkart. Tecno Pova 4 is available in two diverse colours i.e, Uranolith Grey and Cryolite Blue. Its variant with 8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage is priced at ₹11,999. On the other hand, Moto G72 with 6GB and 128GB internal storage is available at ₹15,999. This smartphone is also available in diverse colours. You must know that these prices might change over time and during sales as well.
Tecno Pova 4 Vs Moto G72 – Specifications
Now, let’s move forward with the specifications offered by Tecno Pova 4 Vs Moto G72. Make sure you read the features of Tecno Pova 4 Vs Moto G72 thoroughly to make a wise decision.
Tecno Pova 4:
- Tecno Pova 4 is equipped with 6nm 2.2GHz powerful Helio G99 Processor that supports Intense Gaming with HyperEngine 2.0 Lite Game Engine and Panther Game Engine. It has an Android 12 operating system.
- It has a 90Hz Refresh rate on a 6.8″Dot-in display and Dual Stereo Speakers optimized by DTS Sound.
- This smartphone comes with 6000mAh Incredibly powerful battery, 37 days Standby Time, 167 Hours of Music Playback, and 10 minutes of Charge offers 10 Hours of Music Playback.
- Its 50MP high-res dual Rear Camera, F1.6 large aperture with PDAF, Excellent Image Processing, and 8MP Front Camera will make sure you will be able to capture nice shots.
- Moto G72 has a 6.55-inch Full HD+ Display with a 120Hz refresh rate to make your binge-watching experience smoother than ever.
- It is equipped with the MediaTek Helio G99 processor’s 6 nm chipset and Android 12 operating system to boost your performance simultaneously saving battery life and allowing you to concentrate on extended gaming sessions.
- This smartphone has the TurboPower 33 W Charger equipped with a blisteringly rapid charge rate. Furthermore, with the help of a powerful 5000 mAh battery, you can work and enjoy to your heart’s delight.
- Moto G72 has 108MP + 8MP + 2MP rear camera and 16MP front camera setup to assist you everywhere.
- Buyers will get Handset, 33W Turbopower Charger, USB Type-C Cable, Guides, Sim Tool, and Protective Cover in the box.
|Tecno Pova 4
|6.82-inch HD+ Display
|6.55 inch Full HD+ Display
|50MP Rear Camera
|108MP + 8MP + 2MP
|8MP Front Camera
|16MP Front Camera
|MediaTek MT8781 Helio G99 Processor
|Mediatek Helio G99 Processor
|6000 mAh Battery
|5000 mAh Lithium Battery
So this was all about the detailed comparison of the Tecno Pova 4 Vs Moto G72. We hope you got to know all about these two smartphones. Both smartphones offer similar specifications, so it is difficult to choose from them. If you want to know more about these smartphones you can visit the official website of both brands. Do leave your valuable feedback in the comment section. It will be greatly appreciated.
Also Read: Tecno Phantom X2 5G Vs Samsung Galaxy S21 FE