Lenovo Tab P11 5G Vs Redmi Pad – Full Comparison
Lenovo Tab P11 5G Vs Redmi Pad are two prospective choices for you if you are looking for a tab with all the latest features. You must know that Lenovo Tab P11 5G was launched in January 2023 and Redmi Pad was released on October 5th, 2022. The Lenovo tab comes with the latest 5G technology and other features as well. However, it is lightly pricey than Redmi Pad. In this article, we will take a look at the price, availability, and specifications offered by Lenovo Tab P11 5G Vs Redmi Pad.
Lenovo Tab P11 5G Vs Redmi Pad – Price & Availability
Lenovo Tab P11 5G Vs Redmi Pad has a considerable price difference. Both of these tablets are currently available on their official website and on Amazon. Lenovo Tab P11 5G Vs Redmi Pad comes in two RAM and ROM combinations; 6GB/128GB and 8GB/256GB. One variant with 6GB RAM and 128GB storage is priced at ₹30,499 and the pricing for the other variant is ₹35,999. On the other hand, Redmi Pad is also available in two RAM and ROM combinations; 4GB/128GB and 6GB/256GB. One with 4GB RAM and 128GB internal storage is priced at ₹19,999.
Lenovo Tab P11 5G Vs Redmi Pad – Specifications
We have illustrated the price and availability of Lenovo Tab P11 5G Vs Redmi Pad and we will move forward with the specifications offered by both of them.
Lenovo Tab P11 5G:
- Lenovo Tab P11 5G is equipped with the Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 750G 2x A77 2.2GHz + 6 x A55 1.8GHz processor and Android™ 11 or later Operating system to assist with the enhanced user experience.
- This tablet has an 11″ 2K touch display boosted by Dolby Vision™ to make your binge-watching more fun and perfect.
- Apart from Dolby Vision, it’s Dolby Atmos brings audio revolution to make it more appealing to users.
- It has adequate battery power and a charging facility enabling you to transform this tablet into a work tool by attaching the optional ergonomic laptop-class keyboard with a built-in trackpad.
- Coming to the camera; 13MP auto-focus + flash rear camera set up and 8MP fixed-focus + Time of Flight (ToF) front camera set up.
- Several other features which make this tablet more Face unlock security, multiple preloaded software, multiple ports/slots, Wifi and cellular connectivity.
- Redmi Pad has 26.95cm(10.61) 2000X1200 resolution with a 90Hz refresh rate to give an enhanced experience to users.
- It is equipped with the MediaTek Helio G99 processor and MIUI Android 12 operating system to smoothen the functionality of this device.
- Redmi Pad has Quad Speakers with Dolby Atmos, Long lasting 8000 mAh Battery with 18W fast battery charging.
- It comes with a wide-angle camera with a focus frame that enables you to enjoy full HD video calls with this feature.
- This tablet has a Metal Unibody Design, is 0.71cm thin, and is 445g weight.
|Model||Lenovo Tab P11 5G||Redmi Pad|
|Display||11″ 2K IPS LCD (2000 x 1200) 400 nits||26.95cm (10.61 inches) 10 Bit Display|
|OS||Android™ 11 or later||Android 12|
|Processor||Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 750G 2x A77 2.2GHz + 6 x A55 1.8GHz||MediaTek Helio G99 Octa-Core processor|
|Battery||Li-Po 7700 mAh||8000 mAh Battery|
|Charging||20W wired||18W fast charging|
|Rear Camera||13MP auto-focus + flash||8MP|
|Front Camera||8MP fixed-focus + Time of Flight (ToF) sensor||8MP|
So this was all about the detailed Comparison of the Lenovo Tab P11 5G Vs Redmi Pad. We hope you got to know all about these two tablets. Both Tables offer interesting features at their respective price. Please go through the illustrated details attentively and then decide which one suits you best according to your requirements. If you have any further queries you can go to the Official website of both brands to know more about these tablets. Please leave your valuable feedback in the comment section about the article.