Lenovo Tab P11 5G Vs Nokia T21 are two options for people who want to buy a tablet either for study or for work purposes. In this article, we will take a look at the price, availability, and specifications of Lenovo Tab P11 5G Vs Nokia T21. Before that, you must know that Lenovo Tab P11 5G was launched in January 2023. On the other hand, Nokia T21 came into the market on January 17th, 2023. Both Tablets offer multiple features and if you want to know all about them then stay tuned and keep reading this article.
Lenovo Tab P11 5G Vs Nokia T21 – Price & Availability
As mentioned earlier both tablets have been launched some time and are currently available online on their official websites and on Amazon. Lenovo Tab P11 5G comes in two RAM and ROM combinations; 6GB/128GB and 8GB/256GB. Its variant with 6GB RAM and 128GB storage is priced at ₹30,499 and the pricing for the other variant is ₹35,999. Nokia T21 with 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage is priced at ₹17,999. Some other variants of this tab are also available and you can purchase them from the official website of Nokia.
Lenovo Tab P11 5G Vs Nokia T21 – Specifications Comparison
Earlier we discussed the price and availability of Lenovo Tab P11 5G Vs Nokia T21 and now we will move further with the specifications offered by these tablets.
Lenovo Tab P11 5G:
- Lenovo Tab P11 5G is equipped with the Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 750G 2x A77 2.2GHz + 6 x A55 1.8GHz processor and Android™ 11 or later Operating system to assist with the enhanced user experience.
- This tablet has an 11″ 2K touch display boosted by Dolby Vision™ to make your binge-watching more fun and perfect.
- Apart from Dolby Vision, it’s Dolby Atmos brings audio revolution to make it more appealing to users.
- It has adequate battery power and a charging facility enabling you to transform this tablet into a work tool by attaching the optional ergonomic laptop-class keyboard with a built-in trackpad.
- Coming to the camera; 13MP auto-focus + flash rear camera set up and 8MP fixed-focus + Time of Flight (ToF) front camera set up.
- Several other features which make this tablet more Face unlock security, multiple preloaded software, multiple ports/slots, Wifi and cellular connectivity.
- Nokia T21 Tablet comes with a 10.36 inch 2K (1200 x 2000) long display to give a good watching and working experience.
- This company is known for its long life and reliability. It’s built to last using durable materials and with up to 3 days of battery life.
- Its 3 years of monthly security updates give you confidence while using banking, surfing, and shopping online.
- This tablet has 8MP front camera along with an 8MP Main AF Rear flash LED to capture all the valuable moments.
- Nokia T21 Tablet is equipped with the Unisoc T612 processor and Android 12 operating system.
|Lenovo Tab P11 5G
|Nokia T21 Tablet
|11″ 2K IPS LCD (2000 x 1200) 400 nits
|10.36 inch 2K (1200 x 2000) resolution
|Android™ 11 or later
|Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 750G 2x A77 2.2GHz + 6 x A55 1.8GHz
|Unisoc T612 Octa-core: 2 x A75 and 6 x A55 @ 1.8GHz
|Li-Po 7700 mAh
|18W fast charging support
|13MP auto-focus + flash
|8MP Main AF Rear flash LED
|8MP fixed-focus + Time of Flight (ToF) sensor
So this was all about the detailed Comparison of the Lenovo Tab P11 5G Vs Nokia T21. We hope you got to know all about these two tablets. Both Lenovo Tab P11 5G Vs Nokia T21 offer interesting features at their respective price. Please go through the illustrated details attentively and then decide which one suits you best according to your requirements. If you have any further queries you can go to the Official website of both brands to know more about these tablets. Please leave your valuable feedback in the comment section about the article.